Friday, September 16, 2011

The Musical Episode 3, 4, 5, etc. links

I finally got around to watching The Musical and find it getting better with each successive episode. It's unfortunate that viewers are starting to tune out in Korea. I'm sure its time slot and its rival TV programs are making it harder for viewers to stick around. And a part of me wonders if it's also the one episode per week schedule that's hindering it. I think Korean viewers are used to two episodes/week to keep them interested, although I personally like the one episode/week. It definitely makes it easier on the drama production and doesn't keep me tied to the Internet.  LOL

Anyhow, I like how Episode 3 is finally moving the story along: the "rival" male characters are lining themselves up to vie for Eun-Bi's affection, and Eun-Bi is starting to grow as a musical actress. It's quite cute how Hong Jae-Hee is slowly trying to get Eun-Bi to like him. :) Below are the links for the upcoming episodes...enjoy! Also, I'll post the Hawaii photos up tomorrow, although there's so few of them. :(

Episode 3: http://joonmedia.tv/videos/play/40947/5
Episode 4: http://joonmedia.tv/videos/play/41176/5
Episode 5: pending....

No comments:

Post a Comment