Sunday, December 5, 2010

Secret Garden Episode 8 Recap / Summary / Link

Link to the raw episode:
http://joonmedia.net/videos/play/29185/11
http://joonmedia.net/videos/play/29185/12

Yesterday's episode 7 viewing and recap was an interesting procrastination tactic. (LOL) However, as much as I would love to watch and recap episode 8 tonight, I just can't spare the time, especially with my upcoming interview and exams at my college...sorry. Above are the links in case some of you don't know where to look for the full episode...enjoy! I'm planning on watching and recapping episode 8 on this post once my interview and exams are done Tuesday night. :D (sigh...so looking forward to that time). Until then...stay warm and healthy, everyone!

Oh, someone asked about the pig-rabbit...the ones I bought were the phone charm version, which are about 4 inches tall, since I didn't have much space in my luggage. I got them at Nam Dae Moon Gate Market at one of the stores (perhaps through Gate 4?)...the vendor was selling bigger ones about 8 inches, but I don't remember seeing any the actual size of the drama pig-rabbit.

As for the rest of the comments, I'll reply once my exams are done...sorry! As always, thank you for all your wonderful comments. I love reading them on my breaks! :) I seriously cannot wait for winter break when I can go back and post recaps on Secret Garden episodes 1-6 and Mary Stayed Out All Night (brief recaps), upload photos from my Korea trip, and post the first installment of my story. :D All right, enough writing...back to grading and prepping. Good night!

Addendum @ 9pm (12/6/10): Someone left a comment on this post regarding episode 8...thank you! In case, you are all interested, episode 8 recap can be found at the sight below (and with pictures!):
http://www.dramabeans.com/2010/12/secret-garden-episode-8/

Tomorrow's the big interview...wish me luck! ;)

4 comments:

  1. Thanks for recapping Secret Garden ... I am losing interest in the drama ... the body switch feels like it is dragging out (Hope that is not central plot of the drama) ... but will read your recaps instead to see if I will continue to watch. On another note, Mary Stayed Out All Night has been surprisingly entertaining! Plot development and pace is better than Secret Garden. Maybe you might want to give it a try? ... When things ease up at your end that is.
    Lots and lots of luck your way with interview and exam. Waiting to see photos of your trip! New York City got its first snow of the season this morning. Sweet. Have a good day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks you for recapping secret garden despite your super busy schedule. btw some websites did the recaps for ep 8 already so you don't have to worry about it. here is the link http://www.dramabeans.com/2010/12/secret-garden-episode-8/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm glad I am not the only one that is losing interest in secret garden and the drama had so much potential!
    I was in love with Mary Stayed out All Night from the beginning because the characters are so well developed, and waiting for episode 9 is torture!

    All the best on your interview ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  4. ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭✭ GOODLUCK ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭✭

    ♡♡♡♡♡♡♡ TWINKIE ♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

    ReplyDelete