Friday, December 17, 2010

Blog update

Hi everyone,
I'm almost done grading papers/posting finals grades for my students, but I'll also be going out of town this weekend and won't have access to the Internet until Sunday night.  Once I return, I'll try to do the following:

1. Recap Secret Garden 11 and 12 by Monday...unless dramabeans.com has already done so by the time I return
2. Upload photos to the last part of my Korea trip (Days 7-8)...Jeju Island! :D

Stay warm, everyone! And thanks again for the kind comments...hope you're all staying healthy, especially the students!  :)

2 comments:

  1. Miss twinkie, looking forward for your update, especially recap for ep 11 and 12. You havent seen skks 20? Even though there were so many complained about the rush ending, i am a afraid i am a sucker for happy ending, so i dont mind so much. And i am looking forward a happy ending for sg too. Heh, heh, my country is always warm :)You take care, too

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope you have a nice weekend. It's snowy and freezing cold in UK.... and YOO AH IN's in LONDON... Awwwwwh! too many exams plus too cold to go and looking for him.:((
    Thanks for recap, much appreciated. TAKE CARE & KEEP WARM XXX

    ReplyDelete