Monday, November 1, 2010

Link to SKKS episode 19

Good morning, everyone! Here's the link:
http://joonmedia.net/videos/play/27726/5
or
http://joonmedia.net/videos/play/27726/7

Still in the midst of grading, so I won't be able to watch ep. 19 until either later tonight or tomorrow night. :P What I did discover, though, is that Kim Yoon Shik finds the GDJS! :) Also, it looks like episode 20 is going to deal with the discovery of Kim Yoon Shik as actually Kim Yoon Hee...and Lee Sun Joon drops to his knees to beg his father for help. (Sigh) Wish I can watch now :(

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for the link, I don't have time to watch the raw....well I do but I think I should refrain from such behaviour during work. Good luck with the marking!
    Fight-oh!
    LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks Twinkie; no need to put the pressure on yourself, whenever you're free to do it for us, it's a real bonus. so much appreciate .AJA!!!!

    Take care & God bless you.............kamsahamnida

    ReplyDelete