Saturday, October 8, 2011

Musings for Today: Power Play

I was thrilled to find myself today with an expected few hours in which to finish the recap of The Musical Episode 6 and post the link to A Thousand Kisses Episode 15. *Happy sigh* I hope you all enjoy how the love triangle among Eun Bi, Jae Hee, and Kang Hee is now morphing into a polygon that includes Sang Won, Joon Hyuk, Ra Kyung, and Yoo Jin. Does this now make the relationship a love septagon? LOL

Although I'm looking forward to next Friday's episode, there's a part of me that cringes in fear of the unknown...we're only 6 episodes into the drama and already there's a bevy of conflicts headed Eun Bi and Jae Hee's way. *sigh* I knew that Sang Won could be manipulative--that's how he got Kang Hee to marry him and leave Jae Hee in the first place--but I didn't think he would pull strings as he did in episode 6. If Gumiho gets put on the back burner for Count Monte, this change can put so many people out of jobs and in turmoil, to put it lightly. Then we mustn't forget Kang Hee's power play as she emotionally manipulates Eun Bi to turn her back on Jae Hee's growing love for her. Granted, Eun Bi just thinks Jae Hee is merely infatuated with her in much the same way a kid becomes entralled with a new toy, but still...I look forward to the day she realizes Jae Hee's feelings for her are real. heh heh

The other powerful person to fear is Ra Kyung. I know she's been the nice character up till now, but we mustn't forget that she wields qutie a bit of power. Someone--I can't remember who--suggested in an earlier episode that she had more power than Yoo Jin. Who knows what she might do once she realizes Yoo Jin is interested in Eun Bi. You know what they say about a woman scorned....

Anyhow, I hope you all enjoy the episode and the recap. Please remember that the recaps are geared to be read AS you watch the raw episodes. This should make the scene changes in my recap understandable. Otherwise, if you just read the recaps, the paragraphs (which denote scenes) may seem a bit choppy.

On a brighter note, I'm looking into getting more tech savvy. One of these days, don't be surprised if I amaze you with pictures to accompany these recaps. LOL. Until next time then, enjoy a great weekend!

5 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for the recaps - we definitely appreciate your effort:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. nice! pictures with recaps! awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That would be a heptagon!

    ReplyDelete
  4. @xine: heh heh...sad how I've forgotten that it's a heptagon. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your comments. I too can't wait for EB to wake up to JH's feelings, but horaay for the heptagon, it's so crazy. It's going to be a bumpy ride.

    It's interesting to think of RK throwing her power around...I could definitely see her trying to protect her relationship with YJ though I can't see her being as manipulative as KH who hurts other people to get what she wants.

    It's so great to be able to watch the raw episodes thanks to your recaps. Pictures or not, they're awesome!

    ReplyDelete