Wednesday, October 12, 2011

BIG NEWS!!!

After this week's confusion regarding URL change, I have BIG NEWS!!!

I am so excited that I just had to share this with you all! My awesome "fairy god-brother-in-law" just set me up with my own blog site: koreandramareviews.com!!!

Can you believe that?! He's even transferred my previous posts and your comments to the new site, so I'll be posting from that site from now on...the new site should allow me more flexibility to do a great number of things that blogspot doesn't allow.

So come celebrate with me at the new site and subscribe! I'm at this new site now for good! No more moving for this little Twinkie. :)

I'd love to hear suggestions on how I can make the site even better for our "musings" on kdramas, so please feel free to make suggestions as I work on the site... This site is just as much for you all as it is for me...excited. LOL

Link to New Blog

3 comments: