Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Dream High Episode 17 Special

Hi everyone,
Everyone around me keeps telling me to check out Dream High, so I'm going to be slowly watching that drama, which means that I probably won't be recapping any of the new dramas until after I'm done with Dream High. 

I'm planning on watching and recapping City Hunter with Lee Min Ho and our girl from SKKS, the drama that started this whole blogging business for me.  :)

Until then, I'll pop in once in a while to update...in the meanwhile, below is the link to Dream High's episode 17 Special in case some of you are looking high and low for the video link:
http://joonmedia.net/videos/play/33087/11

1 comment:

  1. So! It means.... City Hunter will be next! Sound good!!
    Lo..oking forward for this......

    Thank you Twinkie*A*::

    ReplyDelete