Sunday, January 9, 2011

Secret Garden Episode 18 Recap / Summary / Link

Hi, everyone! Below are the usual links. I like the plot twist...Ju-won is 21 (memory wise) once he wakes up from his coma and goes through the same set of motions as before with Ra-Im. LOL. So enjoyable, especially the last 15 minutes or so, since it allows us to view their beginning in a slightly different light.  Nevertheless, the man is still the same at age 21 and the sparkling tracksuit returns!  :D  Enjoy!

Link to video:
http://joonmedia.net/videos/play/30823/5

Link to recap:
http://www.dramabeans.com/2011/01/secret-garden-episode-18/

This Tuesday's my final interview for that tenure-track faculty position...wish me luck! :)

4 comments:

  1. I hope you get the job! Thanks for recapping in spite of your schedule. I had to depend on SG recaps this week because a friend was visiting and I couldn't spare the time (or watch secretly, since my friend plans to marathon the whole show in the spring and she'd kill me if I spoiled it for her).

    ReplyDelete
  2. THE BEST OF LUCK....Twinkie ^,^;.... AJA!!!

    ReplyDelete