Saturday, July 23, 2011

Scent of a Woman Episode 1 and 2 Link

Episode 1: http://joonmedia.tv/videos/play/39027/5*
Episode 2: http://joonmedia.tv/videos/play/39062/5

*After what feels like juggling the first half of a crazy summer schedule, I think I've finally found a moment to breathe and indulge in an hour of kdrama watching...horray for me!  :)  I wasn't sure what to expect with this drama, but I'm liking it thus far. I haven't gotten around to feeling attached to any other characters except Kim Sun Ah's character, whose last scene in the first episode choked me up a bit...she does the stunned-but-trying-to-keep-things-normal reaction well and had me aching for her...poor woman...to work so hard and yet have no one truly appreciate her hard work. *sigh*  Anyhow, I just wanted to pop in and say that I'm still alive and well, just really busy and hence no recaps and simply links in case some of you are looking for links to the full episodes.  Enjoy the summer and the episodes!

2 comments:

  1. Hi Ms Twinkie, glad to know you are still alive and watching kdrama :). Just drop by to say hello and take care of your health no matter how busy you are. Ciao

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello, Twinkie^^..... Miss you & your recap!! ...... LIFE is seemed to be BUSY every corner of the world.... but still keep checking up your blog all the time.... LOL.... just incase >..<
    Keep well & stay healthy.........xxx

    ReplyDelete