Monday, June 6, 2011

Lie to Me Episodes 9 and 10

Episode 9: http://joonmedia.tv/videos/play/37285/5 or http://joonmedia.tv/videos/play/37285/12 (this one streams more quickly)
Episode 10: http://joonmedia.tv/videos/play/37324/5 or http://joonmedia.tv/videos/play/37324/12 (for faster streaming with older computers like mine)

Enjoy!

@9pm June 7, 2011: Looks like our suspicions were right about Jae-Bum joining the love-polygon. Ack! He seemed so sleazy coming up to Ah-Jung as she was napping outside...ugh.  And of course, the writer had to have So-Ran walk in on them.  *Sigh*  As much as I love watching the show, it's a bit sad that I'm anticipating a good number of the developments (i.e. Ah-Jung getting lost in the woods and Ki-Joon rescuing her...the setup was uber obvious from the time we saw the fallen danger sign as Ki-Joon surveyed the resort). Either the story is hackneyed, or I've seen way too many kdramas.  Either way, the end result is the same. LOL. Anyhow, I'm curious to see how things turn out in episode 11 with Ah-Jung declaring before her boss and Chairman Chen that she's married and Ki-Joon declaring she's not.  I hope the writer comes up with an unexpected twist!  I'm glad that Ki-Joon is sticking to his original intentions of not actively lying to Chairman Chen. And I want more Park Hoon time!  LOL...the secretary simply makes me laugh with his cuteness, although Ah-Jung's underling (civil servant Kim) does a good job of keeping me entertained. :)  I loved the way the three guys (2 civil servants and Ki-Joon) interacted at the near-empty BBQ place while Ah-Jung looked grumpy! And let's not even mention the cute scene in which Ki-Joon holds Ah-Jung's hand in the elevator and tells his employees to take the next elevator.  LOL.  I'm SO loving the interactions with the minor characters.  :) 
Oy~back to grading...hope you all enjoyed the episodes! I keep taking grading breaks and rewatching some select scenes (i.e. Ah-Jung freaking out when Ki-Joon calls her by her first name and the above mentioned scenes...gotta love episode 10!)

No comments:

Post a Comment