Thursday, February 3, 2011

My Princess Episode 10 Recap / Summary / Video

Video:
http://joonmedia.net/videos/play/31951/11

Recap:
http://www.dramabeans.com/2011/02/my-princess-episode-10/

Scratch what I said last night about liking Hae-Young...his and Yoon-Ju's convoluted thinking at the beginning of the episode just irritates to no end, especially Hae-Young when Seul calls him P-gun, letting him know that he's the guy she likes. Angst, here we come...

On the other hand, I'm liking Professor Nam more and more with each episode. :) I'm loving the torment Seul and Prof. Nam are putting Hae-Young through by not returning to the palace as Hae-Young expected.  Ha!

...So, I just got done watching the episode. Hae-Young is one confusing man; I can't believe he just turned against the president like that in order to protect Seul.  And I know Seul is only in college, but seriously, her inability to grasp her position's significance and her stupidity are starting to grate.  Oy~then the ending in which Hae-Young asks Seul if she absolutely has to be princess...wouldn't she be content living as his woman?  Ah, angst city here we come indeed.

2 comments:

  1. Mmmmm! getting.... interesting!!
    So have to go to dramacrazy.net without your whole recap...
    HAPPY LUNAR YEAR and thanks... Twinkie^,^!

    ReplyDelete